Infinity Smart Box is committed to the highest ethical business standards for the direct selling channel and to the customers, our member salespeople serve every day. Our Code of Ethics is a robust series of policies that every Infinity Smart Box Distributor agrees to follow as a condition of membership. It holds Infinity Smart Box and their Distributors accountable to policies that protect independent salespeople and consumers and encourages us to meet the highest standards. For example, the Code prohibits statements or promises that mislead consumers or prospective salespeople and sets stringent guidelines for earnings representations, product claims, sales and marketing tactics and policies for order cancellations and returns.
Our Code of Ethics:
Protects consumers and independent salespeople with standards that ensure Infinity Smart Box is accountable when it comes to claims about earnings, product and other relevant areas.
* Our company must provide their independent salespeople with accurate information about goods and services, sales and marketing methods and compensation plans
* Our company and members of their independent sales force must provide documentation and support for claims and representations when marketing products and services and the opportunity to become a direct seller
* Our company will honor the repurchase policy, requiring the company to purchase any unused inventory from independent salespeople within 30 days at 60 percent or more of the original cost
* Our company must provide adequate training to their independent salespeople on ethics, marketing practices and field interactions
* Our company must offer reasonable entry fees and costs and encourage salespeople to purchase reasonable levels of inventory
Our Code of Ethics requires independent salespeople affiliated with Infinity Smart Box company to adhere to the Code’s guidelines and ensure a high level of professionalism, customer service and business ethics when interacting with consumers.
* Independent representatives must respect a consumer’s wishes to discontinue a product demonstration or a sales interaction
* Independent sellers must market income representations and product descriptions consistent with company directives and ethics training
* Independent salespeople must provide a receipt from the Infinity Smart Box Company that permits the consumer to withdraw from a purchase order within a minimum of seven (7) days from the date of the purchase transaction and receive a full refund of the acquisition price.